Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Aflow


All of these songs
all of these words
all of these feelings
begin to unfold

All that I knew
I have to unlearn
because to love you means 
to love myself first


For I didn't think myself enough
And I searched my soul to find
That unconditional love for myself was the key
To bridge my inner divide


It is a decision
a commitment without doubt
with my whole being
mind, body, heart and soul can't be apart

Now as I breathe
and with my blood aflow
all is in unison
life in harmony glows

So I commit now
to walk off the ledge
I fall 
so that I will catch myself

In the arms of love
and upon the wings of faith
soaring upon songs of heaven
brave to be open again 

Committing to myself
and now committing to you
let my words be my prayer
let my life be Truth 

No comments:

Post a Comment